Currently unavailable. All enzymes are from vegetable sources so suitable for vegetarians and vegans Prolactazyme Plus contains high strength, biologically active enzymes Acid stable enzymes able to retain activity over a range of pH variances. Vacuum packed to maintain potency and stability.
One or two capsules taken with milk, milk products or foods containing milk or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Lactase 21mg (providing 3900 lactose units)
- Bromelain 10mg (providing 100 gelatin digesting units (GDU's))
- Papain 10mg (providing 5 papain tyrosine units (PTU's))
- Lipase 8.1mg (providing 437.5 lipase units (LU's))
- Vegetable Rennin 5.4mg (providing 1.23 Milk Clotting Units)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL-60 3mg (providing approx 150 million viable organisms) Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61) 3mg (providing approx 50 million viable organisms) Amylase 1.5mg (providing 900 amylase units (AU's))
Potato Malodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactase, Anti-caking Agents, (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Sterate), Bromelain, Papain, Lipase, Vegetable Rennin,, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Amylase, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
Do not use in cases of intestinal ulceration or gastritis. Contains soya and cereals containing gluten.