Absorb Plus – Absorb Element+ Vegan Unsweetened Vanilla Brûlée – 100g (Sample Size)
Absorb Element+ Vegan is a nutrient shake comprised of all-natural ingredients in the most bio-available forms and it may be used exclusively as part of an elemental diet (reduced faecal matter), or along with other foods to provide a low residue diet, or to provide high-quality nutrients in liquid form.
Out of stock
Absorb Element+ Vegan is a nutrient shake comprised of all-natural ingredients in the most bio-available forms. It requires very little digestion and is absorbed quickly.
May be used exclusively as part of an elemental diet (reduced faecal matter), or along with other foods to provide a low residue diet, or to provide high-quality nutrients in liquid form. Absorb Plus has been carefully formulated to meet the unique needs of people who have problems chewing, swallowing, digesting or absorbing their food. There is currently NO product on the market that matches Absorb Plus in nutritional value or the extremely high quality of our ingredients
- Organic sprouted brown rice protein isolate
- Ten different custom-blended, beneficial free-form amino acids
- Carbohydrate mix is mostly cassava maltodextrin – slower uptake than a monosaccharide
- Extensive vitamin & mineral profile – including trace minerals
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours, or preservatives
- As a food supplement, consume 1-3 servings (4 scoops per serving) daily, in divided doses, or as directed by your health professional.
- Pour 1 cup (237 mL) of water into a blender or shaker bottle (increase water if desired)
- Add 1 tsp – 1 tbsp cold-pressed Linseed, Udo’s or MCT Oil (adjust according to tolerance; the more, the better)
- Add 1 serving (this whole container) of Absorb Element+ and shake or blend on LOW speed for 10 seconds
- Pour over ice (if you wish) and drink slowly for maximum nutrient absorption
Organic cassava (tapioca) maltodextrin blend, Protein (as organic sprouted brown rice protein isolate), Proprietary Amino Acid Blend (L-glutamine, Glycine, L-aspartic acid, L-tyrosine, L-proline, L-alanine, L-threonine, L-serine, L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine HCL), Potassium (as potassium citrate), Natural caramel and vanilla flavors, Salt (as sodium chloride), Phosphorus and Calcium (as tri-calcium phosphate), Magnesium (as magnesium citrate), Citicoline (as citicoline sodium), Myo-Inositol, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate), Beta Carotene (from Dunaliella salina), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Silicon (as bamboo extract), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate), Copper (as copper bisglycinate), Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate), Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone MK-7), Niacin (as niacinamide), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate), Biotin (as D-biotin), Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), Chromium (as chromium picolinate), Folate (as (6S)-5-methylfolate, glucosamine salt).
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, have a known medical condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Consume immediately or refrigerate; discard any unused portion after 4 hours.