Digestive Enzymes Ultra – 90 Capsules
Digestive Enzymes Ultra contains a high-strength, broad-spectrum mixture of vegetarian digestive enzymes. This comprehensive formula provides enzymes that are involved in the digestion of protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and lactose.
- Provides a high-strength, broad-spectrum vegetarian digestive enzymes
- Features enzymes that are involved in the digestion of protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and lactose
- With 3000 FIP of lipase per serving, assisting in the breakdown of dietary fats and fatty foods
- With 120 GAIU of alpha-galactosidase per serving, promoting the breakdown of galacto-oligosaccharides (FODMAP’s) found in some vegetables, grains and legumes
- Protease enzymes for protein digestion
- Amylase, glucoamylase and invertase enzymes to digest carbohydrates
- Lactase enzymes to help digest lactose from dairy products
- Additional enzymes to help digest plant and legume fibres
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV|
|Proprietary enzyme blend providing:||391mg||†|
|Protease 6.0||20000 HUT||†|
|Protease 3.0||20 SAPU||†|
|†NRVnot yet established.|
*Nutrition Reference Value
Enzyme blend, ascorbyl palmitate, hypoallergenic plant fibre (microcrystalline cellulose). Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of young children.