Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg 60 caps
- Premium grade Saw Palmetto extract
- Each capsule provides a full 160mg of extract (equivalent to 1440mg of powdered berry)
- With an impressive 85 to 95% fatty acids and sterols
- A concentrated extract presented at a level that matches the scientific studies of note
- One-a-day formula
- Suitable for men and women
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens), is a small North American palm that gets its name from the spiny saw-toothed stems at the base of each leaf. The extract is derived from its dark berries, which are typically harvested around August to September. Traditionally used for men’s health, many practitioners are now turning their attention to the use of this herb for monthly female hormonal imbalances also. Lamberts now introduce a new single Saw Palmetto product to their range with each capsule providing a full 320mg of extract (equivalent to 2880mg of powdered berry) and providing an impressive 85 to 95% fatty acids and sterols.
1 capsule daily.
Amount per capsule:
Saw Palmetto Extract (equivalent to 1440mg of powdered berry) 160mg
Providing fatty acids and sterols 85 to 95%
Encapsulated With: Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin, Colour: Iron Oxide), Sunflower Seed Oil.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.